I'M BACK

Salutations, zero followers. I have an apology to make. I deleted my blog, and I'm sorry, but now I'm un-deleting it so I hope you guys aren't too angry with me. The truth is, my blog started getting viewed by people I know and being my pathetic self, I got scared. I promise I won't delete my blog again, even if I am petrified of people I know reading it. In other news, I have made a few changes to the design and also how I run it, but more on that later. Thank you for understanding.

-lorri300

Thursday, July 18, 2013

I wonder..

Is it weird that I am always in the middle of a book? No seriously, whether it's noon or dawn, I am always currently reading a book.
For me there are two types of books. There are the ones that take me a while to read and then there are the ones that I read in between. Honestly, this has less to do with the book than with my mood when I start it. But no matter what, I am always "reading" at least one book. For example, right now I am "reading" 5 books. I won't finish any of these books until I decide that I am determined to finish it. Does that make me weird?

You can even see for yourself....




Anrol L.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Matched
tagged:
currently-reading
Witchlanders
tagged:
currently-reading
Marked
tagged:
currently-reading
The Taming of the Shrew
tagged:
currently-reading
Conspiracy
tagged:
currently-reading


goodreads.com


-lorri300

2 comments: